Phone: (07) 3821 3744
I would highly recommend the trip
“Who would have thought a hearing appt would be so enjoyable and a destination experience. Penelope at ‘A Better Ear’ is passionate about her craft and her patients. She is super knowledgeable & explained everything that is easy to comprehend. I would Highly Recommend the trip to Cleveland.”
Anna, East Brisbane 4169
Privately owned and fully independent hearing care
A Better Ear is an independently owned and operated hearing clinic with a team that’s passionate about patient satisfaction.
We know what Brisbane people want. They want to hear speech better, at home and whist socialising. And they want frank and honest advice about what’s in their clinical best interests.
Our experience in the hearing industry led us to open A Better Ear and we’ve never looked back. Being independent allows us to provide the service and integrity we expect from healthcare professionals.
As a result, hundreds of residents of Brisbane and the Redlands trust us to provide a level of hearing care they couldn’t get elsewhere. Our fantastic customer service, independent advice, and depth of clinical expertise is demonstrated by the amazing feedback we receive.
So passionate about their craft
“It’s great to see such a professional, thorough, well researched and dedicated service in the audio field here in Cleveland. Penelope and Damien looked after myself and my mother-in-law and took great care in explaining all of the details of our tests. It’s great to see someone who is so passionate about their craft go into business as it shows through in the quality of their work. Highly recommend.”
Rod, Morningside 4170.
Our Hearing Services
A Better Ear is an adult hearing clinic specialising in diagnosis and effective hearing rehabilitation, conveniently located in the Redlands suburb of Ormiston. Families and individuals seek our expertise from as far afield as Deception Bay to Hope Island, Straddie to Ipswich, Brisbane, Cleveland, Thornlands and Victoria Point.
- Performed by a Master’s qualified Audiologist.
- Comprehensive one-hour diagnostic hearing tests.
- Speech in noise testing done at every assessment.
- Results are appropriate for your doctor, specialists, or employer.
Hearing aids and other hearing devices
- We independently select each hearing aid according to patient need.
- We can help you hear the TV and in noisy environments.
- Invisible-in-the-ear hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aids and Bluetooth hearing aids are all available.
- We fully support Australian pensioner and DVA entitlements through the Hearing Services Program
- We supply fully subsidised hearing aids for eligible pensioners and DVA card holders (aka “Free” pensioner hearing aids)
Real customer service
- We always put your needs first and treat you as a valued visitor to the clinic.
Our premium service always puts your needs first. We are committed to treating all patients like valued visitor to the clinic. For many of our patients, it is like welcoming back old friends.