Phone: (07) 3821 3744
Blown away by the service!
“Blown away by the service, dedication, and attention to detail! Those feelings you get when you don’t know who to turn to turn were quickly alleviated by Penelope. I felt her genuine concern and desire to help a stranger, even though I hadn’t been to her clinic before.”
Anna, Cleveland QLD 4163
Cleveland’s Local Hearing Clinic
Locally owned, fully independent, and with a team that’s passionate about patient satisfaction, A Better Ear is the hearing clinic for Cleveland locals who want results.
Since opening our clinic in 2019, we’ve worked directly with doctors in the Redlands, spoken at the Cleveland Men’s Shed and Probus clubs and sponsored the Cleveland Bowls Club, Donald Simpson Centre, RDCOTA and more. We know what Cleveland residents want from hearing care because we’ve listened and shaped our business around their feedback.
Our Hearing Services
A Better Ear is situated within the Hub 68 medical precinct in Ormiston, a short 2.5 kilometres from the centre of Cleveland, and has ample off-street parking. Distinguishing ourselves from other clinics, we specialise in effective adult diagnosis and hearing rehabilitation, with a strong emphasis on meeting our patient needs.
Our services extend to Cleveland, Thornlands, Victoria Point, Wellington Point, Ormiston, and beyond, encompassing comprehensive hearing tests and hearing aid solutions.
Our services include:
- Adult diagnostic hearing assessments, including speech in noise testing.
- Our comprehensive 1-hour hearing tests are performed by an Audiologist with a Master’s qualification.
- Results are suitable to be shared with your doctor, specialist, or employer.
Hearing aids and Assisted Listening Devices
- Rechargeable hearing aids, custom-made in-the-ear hearing aids, Bluetooth hearing aids and more.
- We independently curate the selection of hearing aids from all major manufacturers, tailoring the options to meet your individual needs.
- We provide a range of devices that assist you to hear the TV and in noisy environments.
- We support the Australian Governments Hearing Services Program
- We supply fully subsidised hearing aids for eligible pensioners and DVA card holders (“free pensioner hearing aids”)
- Ongoing support via the annual maintenance agreement under the Hearing Services Program.
Real customer service
- We always put your needs first and treat you as a valued visitor to the clinic.
In Cleveland there is no challenge finding a hearing clinic. The challenge is finding one that you can build a long-term relationship with. At A Better Ear, we will always treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
Hundreds of residents, in and around Cleveland, have trusted us to provide their hearing care. Our spotless 5-star rating on Google with over 160 detailed reviews demonstrate that our reputation is built on independent advice, industry leading knowledge, clinical expertise, and fantastic customer service.