Phone: (07) 3821 3744
The Hearing Clinic for Victoria Point Residents
Locally owned, fully independent, and with a team that’s passionate about patient satisfaction, A Better Ear is the hearing clinic for Victoria Point locals who want results.
Since opening our clinic in 2019, we’ve worked directly with doctors in the Redlands, spoken at the Cleveland Men’s Shed and Probus clubs and sponsored the Cleveland Bowls Club, Donald Simpson Centre, RDCOTA and more. We know what Cleveland residents want from hearing care because we’ve listened and shaped our business around their feedback.
Hundreds of Victoria Point residents trust us to provide them with a level of hearing care they haven’t received elsewhere. Our reputation for fantastic customer service, independent advice, unparalleled depth of knowledge and clinical expertise, is demonstrated by the amazing feedback we receive.
Never have I felt so looked after and considered
“I have been to other audiology clinics and have had various appointments with health professionals regarding my hearing loss but never have I felt so looked after and considered than with A Better Ear. I really appreciate how Penelope takes the time provide as much helpful information as possible and checks understanding in a meaningful way. I know that education is an important part of her clinical work and it really shows. I couldn’t recommend them more highly!”
Rachel, Victoria Point QLD 4165.
A Better Ear is an Ormiston based specialist hearing clinic focussed on adult diagnosis and effective hearing rehabilitation. Our clinic is at Hub 68, the medical precinct on the corner of Delancey Street and Finucane Road. We service Victoria Point, Thornlands, Ormiston, Cleveland and surrounds with the following services.
- Comprehensive one-hour hearing tests performed by a Master’s qualified Audiologist
- Diagnostic adult hearing assessments appropriate for you to share with your specialists, doctor, and employer
Pensioner benefits and entitlements
- We proudly support the Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program for pensioners
- “Free” pensioner hearing aids (fully subsidised hearing aids for eligible pensioners and DVA card holders)
- Subsidised clinical appointments
- Ongoing support via the Hearing Services Program’s annual maintenance agreement
Hearing aids and other hearing devices
- We independently select from all major hearing aid manufacturers the device that is appropriate for you
- A full range of assisted listening devices and accessories to help when listening to the TV and in noisy environments
- Bluetooth hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aids and invisible-in-the-ear hearing aids
- No preferred supplier agreements with hearing aid manufacturers – your needs come first
Premium customer service
- We always put your needs first and treat you as a valued visitor to the clinic
With so many options for hearing care in the Redlands, the challenge is not finding a hearing clinic, but rather finding one that delivers results. Whether you are a still working, a self-funded retiree or receive a pension, our commitment is to always to treat you with the dignity, respect, and hearing healthcare you deserve.